22 April 2011

Article VI

"I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America."
                                                     --- United States Military Code of Conduct

I have so many things I'd like to say today, but I'm having a rotten time with the writing, so I'll try again tomorrow. For now, suffice it to say that there is nothing like learning leadership by doing...and trying...and counseling...and by personal courage.

I love it here. I'll probably love it here for the next 10 weeks or so...but I do have to admit that it's hotter than hell and it's only April. did I already say that? I can run for about 30 minutes at a time before I start seeing spots. It's just a little bit scary...but I'll get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment